The best way to become part of the Giovanni family is to become a Patron or Subscriber. With tickets to all of our subscription series concerts for subscribers and added perks like reserved seating and complementary drinks at interval, a patronage is a great choice.
- One (1) discounted ticket to each of our four subscription series concerts
- Two (2) tickets to each of our four subscription series concerts
- Reserved seating section at each concert
- Pre-concert talks
- Complimentary refreshments at interval
- Purchase additional tickets for friends at a $5 discount
- An invitation for two to an exclusive Patrons' Soiree featuring a special performance by the Consort
- Concert 1 – Fiesta – Sunday 26th March, 2:30pm
- Concert 2 – Sacrées et Sentiments – Sunday 4th June, 3pm
- Concert 3 – Donne – Saturday 8th September, 7:30pm
- Concert 4 – Nova – Saturday 11th November, 7:30pm
- Patronages and Subscriptions online through this page.
- Online banking - BSB: 066 121 Account number: 1005 4031
- Please use this form so we know who it came from
- Online iWannaTicket using our Concerts or booking links above
- Cash or Cheque at the door
- Silver: 350
- Gold: 500
- Platinum: 1000
- Adult: 130
- Concession: 110
- Student: 90
Single tickets via iWannaTicket or at the door
- Adult: 35
- Concession: 30
- Student: 20
Purchase your Subscription or Patronage below
Buy your patronages and subscriptions safely and securely though our new website! This item is for a patronage or subscription to the four 2017 Giovanni subscription series concerts.
Prefer paper? Download and print our subscription form from this link. Fill in and post it to us and we'll take care of the rest.
Are you interested in going above and beyond for the Consort? Help us produce the best music possible with a small donation using the button below.
The Giovanni Consort places a high priority on the satisfaction of our guests. We welcome any and all feedback regarding your experience at our concerts.
For other general contact or inquiries, drop us a line through the Contact Us page.